Do you have ultra-sensitive skin? Do skin care products just not seem to work for you?
Everyone’s skin is different, as unique as your DNA. Many ingredients in commercially-available skin and hair care products can be irritating or simply inappropriate for some skin types, leaving your skin dry, oily, clogged, scaly — or even inflamed. Sadly, not all products are formulated well, and some use cheap ingredients.
Alternatively, you might simply wish that your hair or skin care product was better, somehow.
Your skin requires particular attention to what is used in its care.
Our personalised skin and hair care
Here at Border Compounding Pharmacy, we have the knowledge and experience to diagnose skin care problems and formulate products that are more suitable to your needs.
We regularly formulate:
Some examples of what we can do:
- Make water-free, preservative-free, or minimally-preserved products
- Customise pH
- Select emollients (oils) to suit your skin and use
- Fragrance to your liking (or leave unfragranced)
- Adjust viscosity (thickness) or stickiness
- Make less drying
- Package products in containers of different volume or capability
- Incorporate one or more vitamins or antioxidants
- Incorporate medications (note that depending on the medication this may require a doctor’s prescription)
We use only highest-grade materials in our preparations, and our formulating pharmacists are industrially qualified.
BCP products are unique, because they are formulated by pharmacists.
Contact us today with your needs. We are happy to spend time with you, discovering how we can help.
If you are looking for a custom-made moisturiser, consider our BCP Custom Skincare range: an easy 4-step approach to personalised skincare. You can order online today, or come into our Albury shop for a FREE UV skin analysis. Our skin consultant can see what is happening underneath your skin and recommend the vitamins and oils specifically suited for your skin type. Book Now.